Because Bliss is for Everyone
Welcome to ‘The Vedic Times Foundation’.
The VTF is continuing with the revolutionary, caring and self-sustainable projects developed from 2015 to 2019 by Ana Lucia Alves (aka Aradhana dd), after she co-founded the VCC.
As we move forward, we’re keeping the association of active and forward thinking personalities, so to manifest these amazing projects. We’re also making movies with Yoga~Maya Entertainment (YME), so join us today.
The VTF projects are:
The Healing Arts ~ Starting with YME movies, to benefit all
Sadhu Huts ~ For your healthy retirement
Self Sustainable Eco-Villages ~ For spiritual growth & departure
Holistic Clinics ~ For you (the soul), your body and mind
Retreats Centers ~ To give knowledge & preventive medicine
The Master Plan:
In our Eco-Village Projects, funding can also be generated from our Holistic Clinics, Educational efforts and our cottage industries ~ our Sahdu Huts ~ and from its organic farming, honey sales, khaki cloth spinning, and other crafts.
Barter and exchanged services is also a paradigm of service we wish to exemplify. The residential village will be a vibrant place where events, workshops, kirtan, support groups, healing arts, and films with Yoga Maya Entertainment will be a mainstay.
We look forward to developing these projects in different locations because this will assist the healthy growth of our wonderful ‘Spiritual Community’.
The VTF Projects in more detail:
1. We aim to create employment to build, secure and maintain each community.
2. In each location, to have a VEDIC TIMES holistic clinic with first class treatments, free for local devotees and paid for the local population.
3. Retirement for devotees with our beautiful SADHU HUTS. This means income during its production and more employment for the devotee community, because these ‘first class, healthy little homes’ will also be produced for selling outside.
4. Hospice Services (employment for carers, nurses, doctors, etc).
5. Out-Reach services (free and paid aid for the local population).
6. Holistic Education, free and paid, including religious education.
7. Preventive Health Care education (removing drugs, alcohol, etc). 8. Micro-Farming – Permaculture – Education (free and paid for).
9. Production of other “organic products” e.g. honey, dry fruits and flowers.
Join us !
Presenting CHANTING YOGA
THE PRACTICE AND BENEFITS OF ‘CHANTING YOGA‘
Chanting Yoga combines two of the ancient processes of yoga – meditation (dyana) and repetition of mantras by concentrating on sound vibration. Chanting yoga offers a practical solution to the pressures of our time.
According to the vedic calendar, we are now in the age of Kali which has also been called the Machine age or the Iron age. It is a time when it is practically impossible to practice traditional meditation because we are constantly exposed to noise – traffic, mobile phones, music – which has become an integral part of our existence.
The nature of the mind is to be restless and this makes it extremely hard to concentrate on what we are doing let alone sit in tranquil meditation. Plus the pace of life makes it hard to find any time for our self.
Chanting Yoga is perfectly suited to this modern time of stressful and busy lifestyles:
- You can chant anywhere and anytime
- You can chant alone or in a group
- You can chant at work, while travelling or at home
- You don’t have to wear anything special
- You don’t have to sit in a particular position
- You don’t have to carry out any gymnastics
Chanting Yoga is a sublime and simple process by which one can attain peace of mind, bliss and everlasting happiness. From the vedic age came the idea of meditating with a mantra – a word or sound repeated to aid concentration. “Man” is mind and “tra” is to liberate. Therefore chanting of mantras frees the mind from entanglements.
Chanting yoga is based on the concepts of self-regulation, relaxation, and holism. If one wishes, these concepts can be extended metaphorically to create a philosophy of living, encompassing diet, health, lifestyle and relationships with others and the world.
Begin investing in these efforts so we may manifest them sooner
Please consider ticking the ‘make this a monthly donation’ box as our efforts will be on-going. And contact us if you wish to assist otherwise.