When our hearts are filled with Krishna’s love, we often want to share that love through acts of kindness and compassion.
Compassionate Care is another form of prasadam (mercy), as is our giving of Shastra readings (ancient scriptures), kirtan (mantra music meditation), healthy prasadam (vegetarian blessed foodstuffs) according to the individual’s medical situation and the supporting of the family members’ needs.
If you are an empathetic soul, and want to care for other devotees, join one of our outreach support teams as they visit homes and hospitals in times of need. You won’t be required to administer any medication and we will train you in all the nuances of care.
Please support us with Single or Monthly Donations here.
If you’d like to make your donation ‘monthly’, please go to our main Donation Page here and scroll down to see all options.
Your financial commitment makes the world of difference to those we’ll be able to help. Thank you.
* For ’cause specific’ donations, give to the ‘VCC Cause’ of your choice, or you can give to our ‘Anonymous Causes’. Thank you.
Please note that funds donated to a “cause” will be fully utilized for that person only.
For gifts by check, please request our post address here.
Thank you again for your kind support.
Vedic Care Model Facility
In our ‘Vedic Care Vrindavan’ we aim to provide ‘donations based treatments’ while encouraging recurring monthly donations to help those in dire need. So, as we establish ourselves with Love & Trust in Vrindavan, we’ll be offering these further services:
* ’Assisted Living Care’ starting with five free beds.
* Holistic clinic & natural treatments, and healing for the foreign devotees who can afford it, via our donations system.
* Free Open Holistic Clinic for locals in need (as we’re able).
* ’Preventive Medicine’ education for all; with free and paid Seminars.
* Intensive Courses on ‘Vedic Farming’, ’Hospice Care’, ‘End of Live Care’, ’Shradha Ceremony’ and the ‘Healing Arts’ for all devotees interested; free and donation based.
* Daily Prasadham distribution (as we become able to do so).
As this is the Vedic Care Model Facility, we’ll be encouraging, training, and supporting all devotees who wish to start their own Vedic Care Facility.
We have the will, the skills and the support. Now, with your involvement and blessings, we’ll soon be able to serve many more in need.
We’re getting ready to serve the local Brajwasis while refurbishments are done. To assist with that please sign up for any amount of monthly donations right away. We’ll keep you posted regarding this separately.
Meanwhile, we’re seeking the needed ‘Start Up’ funds to:
- Realize the upgrading, refurbishments and equipping of the building.
- Pay our staff in full (for the first two months) so no last minute volunteering issues will occur.
- Maintain full building operations, offering ‘Assisted Living Care’ (two months) with five beds for devotees in need.
When donating online, please consider ticking the ‘make this a monthly donation’ box, as the costs of care for those in need will be on-going, once our facility is open.
If you’d prefer to send a donation by check or direct debit to our Vedic Care Bank account, please request details and we’ll facilitate.
Gurudas & The VCC Core Team